WE HELP YOU SEE THE WORLD IN NEW WAYS
Research Partner Analyst Project Developer Strategist Catalyst Inventor
We are ready to help you succeed in your publicly-spirited work.
Material Research L3C
Material Research is dedicated to research and project development that advances environmentally sound, healthy, and equitable solutions to complex issues.
We are established as a “low profit corporation” in Maine, known as an L3C, with a charitable and education mission. 100% of our financial resources support this mission.
We serve as researcher, writer, project manager, trusted analyst, technician, catalyst, network builder, strategic thinker, and problem solver for some of the gnarliest, most vexing problems the world faces.
- the global proliferation and trade of toxic pollutants including plastics
- transitioning to renewable energies
- creating affordable and healthy housing options
- expanding markets for clean, sustainable building materials
- documenting corporate corruption and undue influence in public affairs
- creating transparency and public access to data that connects and advances social causes.
Want to learn More about Material Research?
Meet the team, check out some of our reports, or reach out to us directly to get acquainted!